Are you looking for a dynamic and innovative career with a full-service technology company? GDC IT Solutions is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst l in the Oshkosh, WI area.
The Computer Services team manages computing platforms for the enterprise including desktop, laptop, thin-computing, mobile devices, digital signage, conference equipment, and workstation peripheral devices in the office and manufacturing environments. The Computer Services team provides 24x7 on-call support, manages inventory and proper destruction of all supported systems, and ensures the compliance of all deployed and supported systems throughout the environment. As a member of this team, the Technical Support Specialist will work with end-users to address Information Technology client side problems and requests impacting end-user productivity.
Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Three (3) or more years of experience in desktop support, service desk or related experience.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Customer focused with ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skill with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Relevant industry recognized certifications (Certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - IT Infrastructure, Certified ITIL Foundation, etc.)
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, video and audio conferencing (WebEx), end user services certificate management, and physical security systems.
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company providing solutions that empower businesses to increase employee productivity, maximize investments, and improve operational efficiencies. With experienced and certified professionals, we deliver services in the areas of application development, data center, 24/7 multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, business process consulting, and IT staff augmentation.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. We deliver services with a code of high ethical responsibility, both to protect our clients and to assure that the work is carried out at the maximum level of professionalism. We are technology experts remaining one step ahead as technology evolves and constantly engaging to understand our clients’ business technology needs in order to deliver the best possible solution.
Why Work for GDC?
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.