Are you looking for a dynamic and innovative career with a full-service technology company? GDC IT Solutions is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in the Oshkosh, WI area.
The Project Engineer is responsible for managing Systems Engineering. A successful candidate will have an understanding in INCOSE Systems Engineering principles, PMI Project Management principles, have strong analytical skills in Data Management and have demonstrated experiences in engineering of large complex mechanical systems. Demonstrated experiences with DFEMAs, Requirements Decomposition, Requirements Traceability and developing Systems Architectural documentation preferred.
1. Creates project plans, work authorization documents and earned value management principles.
2. Handles technical assignments involving analysis, preliminary production planning, requirements definition, traceability and evaluation of one or more alternative technical approaches and associated costs for creating or upgrading performance of a system or activity.
3. Responsible for requirements analysis, cost analysis, cost performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis.
4. Supports regulatory compliance, technology, conceptual designs, special studies and analyses.
5. Responsible for providing technical recommendations and guidance for future programs, projects and growth strategies.
6. Oversees systems engineering technical efforts and acts as a technical representative to all internal and external customers.
7. Provides assessment of the business impacts of changes and the development of new business opportunities.
8. Participates in the development of prototypes.
9. Acts as a vendor contact on small/sub-system projects.
10. Participates in hardware/software integration and test and preparation of formal reports.
11. Participates and/or leads peer reviews, design reviews, etc.
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years years experience in technical work in the major area of full life cycle systems engineering involving concept development and requirements analysis
• Heavy vehicle systems engineering experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
• Persuasive and articulate, with the ability to communicate both diplomatically and assertively
• Systems Engineering experience
• Familiarity with requirements management tools, EVMS and processes used in the test and qualification of DoD contracts
• Ability to obtain security clearance
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company providing solutions that empower businesses to increase employee productivity, maximize investments, and improve operational efficiencies. With experienced and certified professionals, we deliver services in the areas of application development, data center, 24/7 multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, business process consulting, and IT staff augmentation.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. We deliver services with a code of high ethical responsibility, both to protect our clients and to assure that the work is carried out at the maximum level of professionalism. We are technology experts remaining one step ahead as technology evolves and constantly engaging to understand our clients’ business technology needs in order to deliver the best possible solution.
Why Work for GDC?
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.