Are you looking for a dynamic and innovative career with a full-service technology company? GDC IT Solutions is currently recruiting for a Designer l in the Oshkosh, WI area.
As a Designer you will prepare computer-aided design (CAD & CATIA) layouts and bills of material of component subgroups. Resolve engineering-related problems in manufacturing. Prepare detail drawings as required.
1. Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of material, and drawings/schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations, i.e. weight, tolerancing, etc. in support of the overall vehicle design.
2. Create and revise drawings. Perform other engineering-related tasks as required i.e., analysis, bills of material creation, manufacturing support, layout work, and supplier contact.
3. Check work to ensure accuracy of spelling, drawing format and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with Engineering Standards.
4. Design vehicle components to meet customer requirements.
5. Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures.
6. Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support.
7. Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the organization's Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
Associate’s degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent experience
6-plus months related experience
CATIA V5 assembly, sheet metal, and part design workbenches experience preferred
Experience with Creo, SmarTeam, Winchill
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company providing solutions that empower businesses to increase employee productivity, maximize investments, and improve operational efficiencies. With experienced and certified professionals, we deliver services in the areas of application development, data center, 24/7 multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, business process consulting, and IT staff augmentation.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. We deliver services with a code of high ethical responsibility, both to protect our clients and to assure that the work is carried out at the maximum level of professionalism. We are technology experts remaining one step ahead as technology evolves and constantly engaging to understand our clients’ business technology needs in order to deliver the best possible solution.
Why Work for GDC?
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.