Are you looking for a dynamic and innovative career with a full-service technology company? GDC IT Solutions is currently recruiting for a Sharepoint Administrator in the Oshkosh, WI area.
Sharepoint Administrator will work closely with business owners and staff to understand business processes, workflows, and their relationships to solutions to meet the business need. The current platform team requires a business associate to manage the project data requirements for multiple platforms. It is intended that this individual will craft and act as "librarian" or caretaker of all sharepoint content for the group. Previous experience in SharePoint and database management desired. The team has 5 major programs starting in the next 6 months and we require someone to develop and organize the engineering data within sharepoint through the start up of these programs.
• Document and track current and future state business processes, requirements, and designs for simple, less complex business processes.
• Develop and maintain working knowledge of application software through providing day to day support for production processes.
• Define and create policies and procedures for minor projects, enhancements, and system support documentation.
• Draft and assist in conducting test cases and scripts for minor application projects and enhancement to verify software functionality and document results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• One (1) or more years of experience in Business Analysis, Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
• Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service Information Technology (IT) company providing solutions that empower businesses to increase employee productivity, maximize investments, and improve operational efficiencies. With experienced and certified professionals, we deliver services in the areas of application development, data center, 24/7 multilingual service desk, desktop lifecycle management, project management, business process consulting, and IT staff augmentation.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. We deliver services with a code of high ethical responsibility, both to protect our clients and to assure that the work is carried out at the maximum level of professionalism. We are technology experts remaining one step ahead as technology evolves and constantly engaging to understand our clients’ business technology needs in order to deliver the best possible solution.
Why Work for GDC?
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.