GDC IT Solutions (GDC) is a full-service IT Solutions and Staffing company.
What Makes GDC Different:
Our employees are our greatest asset continually driving our success each and every day. We attract and maintain the best talent to provide a personal customer experience at every touchpoint. Our technology professionals care about day-to-day client interactions and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently, the first time. W
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation: GDC fully supports and embraces continuing education and industry certifications to stay ahead of trends and remain current within the technology landscape. We recognize that our employees add the real value to our clients and to our business. By approaching our daily operations with a passion for innovation and a shared-learning environment, everyone can make a positive difference.
- Career Growth: GDC is one of the fastest growing companies in the region! Sustained growth means ongoing opportunity. Many of our senior leaders have grown within the company, starting with the helpdesk or other entry-level roles to become thought leaders in the fields of IT infrastructure, application development, project management, and business development.
- Employee-Centric Environment: GDC prides itself on employee satisfaction with a firm belief that happy employees are the most productive employees. In appreciation of our employees and their contributions, we sponsor numerous events throughout the year including an annual gala, golf, lunch barbeques and more.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: GDC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401(k), short and long-term disability, and group life
- Holiday and Vacation: GDC firmly believes in a comfortable work-life balance, and we offer comprehensive holiday and paid-time-off (PTO) packages. We provide a generous PTO package, and we encourage our staff to use it — whether it’s for vacation or other personal reasons everyone needs time to relax and refresh.
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.